A manufacturing company in Tampa, FL is seeking a Coil Maker - Apprentice
- Willing to learn to construct and shape wire coils used in electrical components, such as field coils form wound and armature coils, electrical motors, generators, and control equipment.
- Operate wire-coiling machines to construct and shape wire coils used in electrical components such as electric motors and generators.
- Measure and record dimensions using measuring equipment and instruments.
- Adhere to all outlined section and operational processes and procedures.
- Notify supervisor of quality, process and/or safety issues and concerns.
- Select and load materials such as work pieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in coiling processes.
- Hand taping, looping, cleaning leads, testing.
- All other duties as assigned.