ResourceMFG is now hiring for Forklift / Reach-truck positions at Harry's Fresh Foods in Nashville. If you have experience operating a sit down forklift and a stand up reach truck, we want to interview you for this position. This company hires on as a full time employee quickly. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Pay: 16.41
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm - 6:30am
- Clean environment
- Break room available with open vending
- Employee Locker provided
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a team player and have great attendance
- Execute and follow all Federal, State, OSHA, USDA and HACCP rules and regulations.
- Operate forklift, pallet jacks and stand-up lifts in a responsible manner.
- Rotate dry, frozen and refrigerated goods according to company policies.
- Ensure all policies and regulations are adhered to for food safety and plant security.
- Prepare, load and unload trucks as directed.
- Communicate with Materials Coordinator and other personnel to ensure timely arrivals at destinations.
- Clean and inspect trucks for defects and safe operating condition.
- Keep refrigerated trailers fueled.
- Make local deliveries and pickups as directed.
- Assist warehouse personnel with duties as time allows.
- Communicate to customers and supervisors professionally.
- Maintain documents and records up-to-date on assigned equipment.
- Adhere to Department of Transportation rules.
- Maintain truck and equipment.
- Weekly Pay
- We offer a variety of health benefits so that you can choose an option that best fits your needs.
- Direct Deposit
- We have an App_ Check your pay stub from anywhere at any time!
- Se habla Espanol - Pregunte por Jilma
ResourceMFG is proud to offer the Better Work-life Academy through Penn Foster. This program allows you to take FREE online courses to improve your workforce skill set.