Automotive Manufacturing Industry
•Sets up machine work cells per documented set-up instructions.
• Ensures production cells are continuously operating within designated parameters.
• Read, understand, and correctly complete daily paperwork.
• Trains new Level 1 and Level 2 operators.
• Read & understand Production Order Packet (POP); replenish materials as needed.
• Monitors and reports daily production results.
• Ensures that all safety measures are followed by employees.
• Ensures the operators are following all required procedures, including first piece inspection and hourly quality checks.
• Verify scrap pieces for ability to rework.
• Tooling experience.
• Coach during Tool Change.
• Temperature readings for large presses.
• Inspect and pack products per customer specifications using safe work practices.
• Complete assigned duties in compliance with company.
• Assist other team members as needed.