The pay rate 21-25/hr.
Work Flow Administrator/ Production Scheduler Looking for a qualified production scheduler to organize production according to demand and quality standards.
The ideal candidate must be well-versed in production procedures, results driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Coordinate production workflow
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Monitor jobs to ensure on-time completion and within budget.
• Participate in production meetings review results and discuss current/future needs.
• Consistently communicate with Engineering, Purchasing, Inventory, Production, and Quality to resolve potential schedule delays.
• Must be able to train for two weeks at the Durham DI campus.
• Advanced Computer skills including Microsoft office and working knowledge of ERP systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills