CNC Mill Turn Machinist
Northwest Manufacturing company is in need of a CNC Mill turn Machinist for their 2nd shift.
- Review blueprints, drawings, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of part/product, sequence of operations and/or set up requirements.
- Identify, produce and gauge a variety of straight and taper threads, including Acme and buttress
- Measure, mark and otherwise indicate the dimensions and reference points on the part or material to be used as guides for subsequent machining.
- Select, align and secure the holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines to include mills, lathes and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate various machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow and depth and angle of cut.
- Start and observe machine operation to detect any malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust the machine controls or control media as necessary.
- Verify conformance of finished part to ensure that it meets specifications.
- Confer with production personnel, engineers or others to resolve machining or assembly issues.
Pay is from $27-$32 D.O.E