ResourceMFG in partnership with Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation in Newnan, GA is recruiting for experienced Forklift Operators.
- Must have at least 1 year of recent experience driving a Sit, Stand, Reach, Order Picker, Tugger and/or Electric Pallet Jack.
- Forklift Operators are required to perform General Warehouse duties which will include unpacking, sorting and kitting.
- Time operating a forklift may vary daily depending on specific job requirements.
MUST be able to provide proof of prior forklift certification. Responsible for inspecting product load for accuracy & safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery. Move freight, stock and other materials to and from storage, production areas and loading docks by hand or using lift trucks or pallet jack.
If you are:
- Able to provide High School Diploma or GED
- Able to provide proof of Forklift Certification
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitiously and stand for entire 8-10 hour shifts
- Consent to Drug Screen and Background Screening – Background must comply with Yamaha’s Background Policy
- Able to work in a physical environment where you must bend, squat, lift and stretch
Than this is the job for you!!
Once your application is completed please call Nellie Nazario at 770-603-6329 to discuss next steps.
High Diploma or GED