ResourceMFG in partnership with Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation in Newnan, GA is looking for experienced Mechanical Assemblers.
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Work in a fast paced production assembly line
- Good working knowledge of using all hand, power and air tools repetitiously
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Some positions may require working in inclement weather
If you are:
- Able to provide High School Diploma/GED
- Able to provide stable Work History for Employment Verification
- Able to work 8-12 hour shifts
- Able to provide at least 6mths-1year recent mechanical assembly experience with use of air tools, hand and power tools.
- Consent to Drug and Background Screenings
MUST be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitiously and stand for 8-10 hr shifts. Bending, lifting, stretching & squatting are part of the job.
Than this is the job for you!!
Once your application is completed please call Nellie Nazario at 770-603-6329 to discuss next steps.