ResourceMFG is looking for Qualified and Experienced Electrial Assemblers
Shift: 1st & 3rd
- Receives work assignment and instructions if needed; gathers all specifications, drawings and diagrams. Determines size of wires, cables, conduit and troughs for all types cranes required; works from schematic drawings, wiring diagrams, and own judgment based on knowledge and experience to determine details not indicated. Performs various types of wiring tasks as required.
- Gathers all necessary component dimensions, which are not already recorded. Layout plans and necessary layout details to facilitate future work. Obtains necessary tools, materials, and equipment, as needed; handles material manually or with the aid of overhead cranes.
- Lays out positions for all components and related equipment on cranes by marking exact center lines and any necessary outlines. Lays out, drills, reams, and taps or punches holes to obtain means for fastening units or routing wire as required. Positions and mounts electrical equipment, fixtures, cabinet, etc. on cranes as required.
- Assists in the interpretation of the layout when required; makes layout corrections or adjustments when necessary.
- Measures and cuts wires and cables to required lengths and make various type connections as required. Mounts and connects festoon or messenger cable systems. Tests cranes.
- Connects lead to control devices and terminal boards as indicated by diagram. Cuts wires to length, skins wires, loops ends, presses on lugs, splices wires and performs other ordinary wiring tasks on panels.
- Mark wires and electrical devices as required; tests operation of all electrical devices on crane and hoist control panels and adjusts as required.
- Performs operations on single or variable speed, single or multiple motored control panels for hoists and cranes. Works toward obtaining a neat appearing and compact panel.
- Marks or tags all components and wiring to be disassembled in the stripping operation. Coordinates list of final miscellaneous material to be gathered for ship