ResourceMFG is hiring for experienced Assembler. A local Springfield company is growing and needs your help.
Shift: 1st & 3rd
- Assemble electrical/mechanical components sub-assemblies and complete assemblies of standard design having frequent variation in detail number of parts and/or wiring patterns.
- Position and fasten parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
- Mount components on bodies or panels; prepare, install and connect wiring harness to terminals.
- Utilize assembly drawings, diagrams, specifications, samples and prototypes in the assembly process.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on mechanical and electrical assemblies that are not properly functioning.
- Perform product testing utilizing high voltages.
- Operate various hand tools to assist in the assembly operation.
- Work in different work areas as production needs require.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Working with the team lead, supervisor, and material handlers, ensure NCM and scrap materials are properly identified and removed from the production floor.
- Responsible to follow all departmental SOP's