ResourceMFG is currenty hiring for experienced Cycle Counters
- Generate cycle counts
- Count all items on cycle counts (can be in the air 24 feet)
- Investigate and reconcile all variances in counts
- Generate cycle count reports and report numbers to management
- Propose ways to improve inventory accuracy and to maintain high accuracy
- Work with controllers and outside auditors on random audits
- Use computers (including hand held units) to process paperwork in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Lift items up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to use equipment to assist in the movement of product (overhead cranes, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of standard warehouse practices and procedures along with inventory control software.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Must use professional oral and written communications skills
- Produce work independently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.