ResourceMFG is hiring for a fast paced growing company here in Springfield, we are hiring for MATERIAL HANDLERS
- Unload/load materials and deliver to appropriate manufacturing area.
- Receive and check incoming materials, supplies and returned goods.
- Check received goods to purchase orders of receiving slips as to identification, type, quantity, part number, size, weight and general quality.
- Process received items in computer system and appropriate paperwork.
- Visually inspect goods received for damage from handling in transit and process damages report.
- Contact appropriate personnel (internal or external) to verify, if necessary.
- Prepare reports to apprise manufacturing of good received.
- Maintain receiving/shipping dock to keep clear of materials.
- Ensure external access doors are secured at all times.
- Gather and prepare rejected material for return to vendor.
- Apply touch-up paint using brush to units; label and pack all units.
- Construct skids and boxes to meet special packing requirements.
- Pack product in standard containers or crates for domestic or export shipments in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Complete order within computer system and prepare appropriate paperwork.
- Perform final quality inspection of all units to ensure proper quantities, labeling, and that the customer receives manuals and loose items.
- Stage and Load product onto truck for delivery to customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.