ResourceMFG is now hiring for a Material Handler at one of our great Manufacturing clients in Glenview, IL!
We offer competitive pay, and free college training to advance your career!
If YOU are looking for a great manufacturing company where you can build a life, you can have that opportunity!
The shift is Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
This is a high energy level position responsible for the replenishment of piece parts to our Tools, Heads, and Machines production lines. The position reports to the shipping and receiving Supervisor.
- Assist in the receiving, verification, unpacking, and stocking of parts into a centralized warehouse
- Assist with the organization, labeling, bin maintenance and coding of all parts located within the centralized warehouse
- Gather replenishment requests generated by a 2Bin process from the Tools, Heads, and Machines assembly benches
- Properly scan replenishment requests and key in the quantity into the operating system from the centralized warehouse location to the appropriate assembly benches
- Physically return the replenished Bins back to the appropriate assembly bench and gather all empty bins to repeat the process
- Work closely with the aftermarket parts unit to ensure the timely transferring of parts from the consignment program
- Maintain a clean and organized work area following the 5S principles
- Follow all safety requirements
Why choose ResourceMFG? We offer competitive pay, benefits and free college training to advance your career!
Experience and/or Education Requirements:
- High school diploma and/or 1 to 3 years of warehousing experience
- Basic working knowledge of computer systems
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thorough understanding of inventory control
- Strong problem solving skills
Must be a team player, maintain a high energy level and have an excellent attendance record.