Tool & Die Maker for a company in Mundelein, Illinois!
You will receive great benefits, good wage, and a wonderful environment to work in.
- Candidate should be experienced in Tool & Die Maker to build and maintain a wide range of progressive, compound, and secondary dies.
- Ability to prioritize/manage workload of existing jobs in area.
- 1st and 2nd Shifts with a minimum of 40 hours and overtime available when needed.
- Reports direct to the Tool Room Manager.
- Builds and troubleshoot new tooling per design requirements.
- Modify existing tooling per customer changes and requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair tooling for continued operations of production orders.
- Perform changeovers on multiple part tooling.
- Support multiple company departments and divisions with any tooling needs.
- Communicate with department manager on status of work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Contributes to team efforts and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge and operation of all tool room equipment safely and efficiently.
- Good written & verbal skills in English; Spanish Bilingual is a plus.
Come Join our team today!