looking for a motivated Die Setter for a well-established company in Mundelein, Illinois!
You will receive great benefits, good wage, and a wonderful environment to work in.
Apply on our website today!
- Candidate should know metal stamping production set up whose primary function will be setting progressive die jobs, verifying setups are complete, and ensuring all setup meet compliance.
- This role also requires reading and understanding of inspection prints for first piece approval and parts prints to make adjustment to equipment if needed, and submission samples to Quality Control in a timely manner.
- Candidate will need energy, quick to learn, and ready to grow alongside team members.
- Set-up & operation of stamping presses.
- Reading and understanding inspection print for 1st piece approval and part print to make adjustments to equipment if needed.
- Reading and understanding control plans and work instructions as stated by ISO/TS requirements.
- Must have excellent housekeeping skills and of shop safety at all times.
- Required to make rates and set up times.
- Work with supervisor to improve set up process/repairs.
- Retrieval of required tooling from die storage rack.
- Setting up jobs in accordance with shop paper and/or press setup instructions.
- Verify that setups are complete and safety measures are in place.
- Material handling.
- Submission of samples to QC in a timely manner.
- Reporting of setup time to production scheduler.
- Assisting production operators and tool room personnel when necessary.
Come Join our team today!