Assemblers wanted! Pekin area
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Reads and understand blueprint with little help
- Able to prep with solder sleeves, solder connectors, perform wire cutting, braiding, keying, potting and make markers.
- Able to perform cable assembly
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Preferred Training and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED with 2 year minimum job related experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to read, understand, follow and explain detailed written/verbal procedures safety procedures.
- Competent in the daily tasks to meet his/hers job duties acquired from on the job training.