Looking for a Quality Inspector/Assurance professional for a well-established company in the Aerospace/Defense Industry - Great opportunity to gain valuable experience in this field! Pay range $13-15 p/hour - $15.00 with previous experience
- Perform in-process and final inspection of division products to determine conformance to specified requirements.
- Perform quality verification of cable assembles.
- Perform first article inspection and record inspection results in accordance with established procedures.
- Review product manufacturing and quality records to verify completeness and acceptability.
- Input inspection results data into electronic database.
- Identify, segregate and document non-conforming material.
- Interface with customer source inspectors and coordinate product acceptance as required.
- Perform other inspection duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must have advanced ability to read drawings, specifications, acceptance test procedures.
- Knowledge of connectors, electro-mechanical products and related manufacturing processes.
- Visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Hands-on inspection experience using measurement devices such as microscope, calipers, micrometers and various basic measurement equipment.
- Performance of first article inspection/test and data recording.
- Familiar with Aerospace industry documentation, such as AS9102 inspection forms and standard military specifications -Workmanship standards IPC/WHMA-A-620 and J-STD-OOI exp desired but not required
- Minimum of two years of experience in inspection of cable assemblies, and mechanical assemblies.
- Must be proficient in using inspection equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, various gauges.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook desired. -Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs.
- Fluent in English