ELECTRICIAN'S NEEDED IN THE FAIRBURN AREA FOR 1st, 2nd 3rd shift:
• Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation of all types (mechanical, electrical, schematic, and hydraulic, etc.) in order to accurately apply their skills in any particular.
• Responsible for repairing and proactively maintaining mechanical, electrical and manufacturing conveyor for Fairburn plant.
• Schedule and complete daily maintenance and repair tasks, including preventative maintenance.
• Report problems, or necessary adjustments to supervisor in a timely manner
* Manage and own work to keep time and performance efficiency
• Ensure optimal utilization, safety, food safety, productivity, efficiency and reliability of all plant assets.
• Maintain a preventative / predictive maintenance program along with regular inspection of all machines and equipment.
• Provide regular feedback to associates on performance against all plant goals and objectives
• Monitor and make recommendations regarding improvements on equipment, machinery, processes, etc. Provide new equipment justification based on labor and material savings.
• Interface with suppliers to properly select equipment and quickly rectify problems
The ideal candidate will have:
Key behaviors for success:
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.