This is a 3rd shift position Monday - Friday 11pm - 7:30am
As a Quality Control Technician you will:
- Perform routine production line inspections ensuring package integrity and quality. Utilizing laboratory instruments to analyze for refractive brix, pH, titrations, sensory, microbiology, dissolved oxygen or other testing as prescribed by customer specifications and formulas.
- Report deviations relating to the product , process or quality systems to the production team. Provide all departments with root cause analysis to trouble shoot any deviations, and quality process control related issues.
- Conducting pre-operational inspections and cleaning verifications along with laboratory sanitation.
- Assist production and warehouse with ingredient and packaging conformance checks.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all Continuum Packing Solutions and regulatory standards, along with Federal, State and Local regulations for occupational safety.
- Assist the QA Manager in the collection of data for the purpose of improving products, processes and procedures