This is a 2nd shift position Monday - Friday 3pm - 11:30pm
As a Quality Control Technician you will:
- Perform routine production line inspections ensuring package integrity and quality. Utilizing laboratory instruments to analyze for refractive brix, pH, titrations, sensory, microbiology, dissolved oxygen or other testing as prescribed by customer specifications and formulas.
- Report deviations relating to the product , process or quality systems to the production team. Provide all departments with root cause analysis to trouble shoot any deviations, and quality process control related issues.
- Conducting pre-operational inspections and cleaning verifications along with laboratory sanitation.
- Assist production and warehouse with ingredient and packaging conformance checks.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all Continuum Packing Solutions and regulatory standards, along with Federal, State and Local regulations for occupational safety.
- Assist the QA Manager in the collection of data for the purpose of improving products, processes and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous QC/QA and or Laboratory experience preferred
- Mathematical computations skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and speak fluently in English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as; safety rules, and operating and procedure manuals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited
- Work in a fast paced environment