Attention all entry level and experienced Order Processors. Come work for a long standing manufacture in North Chicago Suburb with great benefits and a friendly staff. Company has been around for over 80 years. Position is first shift (9am - 5:30pm) Order Processor for $14 per hours.
• Good communication skills with internal and external customers.
• Sort picks tickets by customer type and routing.
• Read and understand the different types of customer orders which includes the customer number, customer’s purchase order number, ship to address, bill to address, specified routing, print date and time, all comments, line item number, part’s description, location of part, quantity ordered, quantity shipping and quantity backordered.
• Know the different requirements for shipping priority, international, domestic, distributors, servicemen and tool repair customers.
• Know the specific pick ticket print cut-off days and times for different customers.
• Work from shippers to accurately locate part number, pull required quantities and bag parts, follow-through in the processing of each customer’s order from beginning to end while utilizing NAV, UPS and Federal Express for shipment of packages.
• Record line counts totals and time spent in during other warehouse functions.
• Know the different types of packaging products and package each order according to weight, height, size or customer requirement.
• Notify customer service reps when an item is backordered on a priority shipment or when a routing change is needed.
• Provide office personnel with accurate dimensions and weight for all export orders.
• Consolidate all customers’ orders that require weekly consolidated shipments.
• Write out special routing bill of lading for LTL freight.
• Assist all vendors by utilizing NAV for part locations or signing parts slips.