ResourceMFG is currently recruiting for hard-working candidates for 1st and 2nd shift Truss Assembler positions in the Wyoming, MI area. This position has the potential of becoming permanent for the right individual.
Tasks to Perform:
- Place truss pieces, chords, webs, and plates in appropriate position
- Hammer plates secure in advance of pressing operation
- Assists in pushing or pulling trusses from table
- Cleans up work area on a regular basis so as to avoid stepping on or tripping over scrap material
- Maintains good communications with Truss Assembly Lead and other Truss Assemblers so as to have a cohesive and productive work team
- Learns and applies appropriate safety regulations including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment
Shift: Mon-Fri: 5am - 2pm, Sat: 6am - 12pm
Click to Apply Now!