Job Title: Specialized Assembly
Work Schedule: 6:00AM - 2:30PM Monday through Fridays with occasional over-time
Job Description: Perform a combination of production assembly tasks to form complete sub assemblies at a bench or conveyer line.
Tasks to Perform:
* Using hand tools, small power tools or other specialized equipment to complete tasks
* Performs first article inspection to ensure product specifications, detecting and reporting any defective materials to supervisor
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Adhere to all safety rules
* Availability to work over time or ability to move to other areas to support production if needed
* Ability to promote and be in support of a team environment
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly, with or without assistance
* Knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems to look up production orders, key parts into inventory
* Proven knowledge of ability to read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, maintenance instructions and other related SOPs
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to work in a dusty, non-climate controlled noisy environment
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.