Title: Die Maker
Location: Livonia, MI
Seeking an experienced Tool & Die Maker for a facility in Livonia. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience with progressive and line dies. The majority of the candidates work is to maintain precision drawing, deep drawing and forming dies.
- Read blueprints and utilize required measuring devices to modify existing tools or build new ones according to prints.
- Make sure tools are sharpened and ready for set-ups.
- Must be able to perform work according to ISO 9000 Quality System.
- Must be able to work with small, tight tolerances and surface critical parts.
- Proper use of safety devices i.e., lock-out/tag-out, operating machinery and tolls.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- Must have completed a formal apprenticeship program or college program
- Transfer press (eyelet) experience is a plus but not required.