Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Plymouth, MI
Shift: 1st 6am-4:30pm
Pay: $60k-$70k annually
Seeking a Controls Engineer to work within an automation company. This is a direct hire position!
- Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components
- Designs circuits to all applicable current safety and electrical standards for existing machinery upgrades as well as new machine builds
- Applies knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of Manufacturing
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.