Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Novi, MI
Shift: 1st Shift (some shifts can run later due to work load)
ResourceMFG is currently seeking a Mechanical assembler to perform assembly of laser beam components and systems at a facility in Novi. The ideal candidate will have experience in precision opto-mechanical components.This is a direct hire position!
- Candidate will be responsible for the mechanical assembly of small, high precision parts.
- Document procedures, and troubleshoot assembly drawings.
- Reading and building from work instructions during assembly.
- Using quality control measurement tools such as micrometers, thread gauges and calipers.
- Knowledge of common assembly hardware.
- Good motor skills, dexterity and hand coordination.
- Must be capable / competent in working with a computer.
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Applicants should have analytical thinking and a rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- 2+ years of related assembly experience necessary.
- Associates degree a plus
- Experience with aerospace or medical device assembly a plus
- Experience following ISO quality guidelines a plus.