Fairburn, GA facility now hiring 1st & 3rd shift Extrusion line packers, feeders and loaders.
- Responsible for breaking down machines, setting up jobs, and trouble shoot machinery as needed.
- Required to read micrometers, calipers, and other measuring devices as needed.
- Must be able to read a ruler within 1/16" and read a centimeter (cm) ruler and convert the measures to millimeters (mm).
- Safety 1st work site.
- Proper completion of scheduled projects
- Feed plastic or rubber product through the extrusion machine
- Will perform setups, adjustments, and basic operation of the extrusion machine
- Respond to downtime and help with minor jams of machine. However, maintenance is responsible for most of the machine issues.
- Responsible for packing, keeping track of inventory, quality checks, and cleaning of area
- Work with maintenance staff in order to assist with preventative maintenance and troubleshooting, by describing what they see is not working with the machine or observing abnormalities in the production process
- Ensure changeover is completed as per standard work instructions
- Standing throughout the shift and performing any other duties on the production floor that need to be completed
We Offer: Weekly paycheck, health benefits and Free online courses
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have limited inventory control and materials management experience
- Must be able to read and use measuring devices
- Must function effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong mathematical & mechanical aptitude Positive attitude & good work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and quality required.
- Must be able to possess effective written and verbal communication skills, and be able to read specs and prints.
Education and other requirements:
- Must have a HS diploma or a GED
- Reliable transportation required
- Mandatory overtime including weekends
- Profile Extrusion experience a plus
Subject to extended periods of:
- Sitting, standing, walking and bending
- Stooping, crouching and twisting
- Crawling and climbing
- Lifting, pushing and pulling parts
- Push and pull pallet jack
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds