Griffin Facility hiring Assemblers for 1st shift (6am-2:30pm/ Mon-Fri). Candidates should be okay working in a fast paced environment using all types of hand, power and air tools (power drills, grinders, torques, wrenches etc) to assemble from blueprint up. Requires Heavy Lifting, Bending, Squatting and Physical work, standing from 8-10hr shifts. Brazing Experience preferred. 2nd shift available on as needed for sheet metal or machine operators.
- Free online classes available after 80 hours of service to company
- Temp-to-hire after 90-days with pay rate increase and full benefit package
- Must be able to accurately discuss previous work history
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment with minimal supervision
- Able to use hand tools and communicate effectively
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have steel toed shoes, safety glasses and ear plugs on at all times
- Must be able to stand anywhere from 8-10hrs.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- All candidates will be subject to criminal background and drug screenings as required by the Company.