- Inventory Coordinator will input all receipts of incoming material from their assigned warehouses.
- Responsible for reconciling the warehouse receipt to all vendor supplied paperwork
- Ensures accuracy of Lots, Packaging Codes, Nomenclature, Weight of Material, Supplier, etc.
- Ensures receipts are inputted into the system within the 24 hour guideline
- Communicates any damaged material received with the appropriate Product Manager/Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator to resolve or attain disposition of material
- Analyzes the Anticipated Delivery/Overdue Purchase Order reports, resolving any open order issues with the appropriate Product Coordinator
- Acquires and organizes all inbound railcar bill of ladings with associated purchase orders and work orders. Manages proper placement within Dynamics.
- Manages physical placement of railcars on appropriate rail tracks/yards.
- Initiate transactions and complete Re-packs, Re-labels, Blends and Transfer, etc., work orders
- Analyze work orders for issues
- Analyzes the Open Pack Out/Open Transfers report to ensure the warehouse has scheduled and completed the work order within the required completion date parameters
- Communicates with the originating CSR concerning the completion of work orders and any charges that may have occurred
- Process returns from assigned warehouses and submit approvals to Corporate
- Responsible for reconciling all cycle counting results. Responsible for reconciling for all year end physical inventory
- Researches, documents, and resolves all discrepancies
- Coordinate cycle counting inventory with warehouse
- Complete material movements in the system
- Manages and reports on warehouse performance in reference to inventory processes and transactions
- Initiates warehouse corrective action requests
- Submit monthly reports to accounting for Railcar Usage, Railcar Storage, Railcar Washout, Bulk Scale Fees, and Lab Fees
- Enter lab test results and any pertinent lot notes
- Liaison between Ravago companies and warehouse with regards to inventory
- Order accuracy
- At least 2 years of applicable experience in a similar role.
- Two year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with ISO requirements and documentation preferred.
- Strong attention to detail; able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to round to the nearest whole number.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
*MUST INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME WITH THIS APPLICATION*