Shipping and Receiving
This position will require the associate to train on 1st shift from 8am-4pm and move to 2nd shift from 5pm-3am.
This position will require the associate to assist the manager in all shipping and receiving operations and help in maintaining shipping floor area and baler room.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with packing and shipping of all orders
- Must be able to use all power and tools
- Able to learn and have full knowledge of paper baler and operations of the baler
- Assist in maintaining an accurate, up-to-date inventory system
- Maintain records for adjustments/updates to the inventory database
- Verification of material received
- Operate warehouse and office equipment including computer, calculator and copier; operate motor vehicles such as forklifts, trucks, and vans
Resource MFG is now offering ALL our associates FREE online courses to further your education while earning a living for you and your family!
Full Time Positions are yours for the taking! Apply online at resourcemfg.com and come see us TODAY!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good general knowledge of supplies and printing process
- Attendance is very important
- Communicate and consult effectively with in-plant supervisors
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5+ years experience in shipping and inventory preferred
- Good mathematical and computer skills