We are looking for an Automotive Tech or service writer who has done alignment work. This position is 1st shift paying 45,000 to 55,000. This position would be in an office environment assisting other Automotive Tech when they call and have questions on our parts and customers. MUST have CAR alignment experience, mechanic or service writer experience!!
- Process orders, return authorizations, and credits for both domestic and international customers
- Special projects that include data entry
- Consult with customers regarding issues
- Work cross departments to ensure timely responses
- Provide Vehicle alignment specifications and applications
- Provide technical advice to customers
- Support your territory by traveling with account managers and salespeople to promote us
- Enter and maintain customer information into CRM
- Customer Service: Communicate with customers via e-mail, fax, and telephone in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Handle difficult problems and/or customers using active listening and personable attitude. Identify customer needs and work to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Computer Software: Proficiency in order entry, getting around the internet and PC office applications
- Technical Reading: Able to read instructions and prints to convey information to customers
- Critical Thinking: Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
- Highly Detailed: Able to process all forms of work with high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Communication Skills: Able to receive and respond to daily work instructions and requests; communicate through verbal and written channels
- Time Management: Able to manage multiple tasks and work autonomously.
- Travel: Able to travel independently
- Team oriented: Work across organization to meet the needs of the company for timely and accurate information to customers and engineering