Leading mechanical manufacturer is hiring a Mechanical Assembler for a very busy, production environment.
This company is over 135 years old and they mfg. over 30K products. Their commitment to their employees has prevented any hourly workforce reductions in the past 10 years!
They have a safety bonus program, paid personal days in additions to vacation pay, 11 holidays and a state of the art, climate controlled facility!
IF you meed all the qualifications please forward resume to email@example.com and call for phone interview.
Mechanical Assembler Job Duties:
- Inspects component parts for correct identification and appearance before beginning assembly work.
- Assembles parts according to established methods, procedures and standards.
- Uses air impact wrenches, assorted hand tools, drivers and protective leaders, grease gun and indicators in assembly work.
- Operates hand arbor presses and drill presses for assembly of certain units.
- Performs assembly of special units form engineering prints and blueprints.
- Thoroughly inspects each completed unit to assure correct assembly and appearance.
- Completes records and reports of daily work.
- 1+ years' experience using hand and air tools to assemble motors or related product
- Must be able to build from prints
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to stand in rotation for 8 hours
- Ability to work 2nd shift
- NO More than 2 jobs in the last 5 years with references.
- HS Diploma or GED