*** CAREER ORIENTED AND ACTUAL CNC SET-UP AND OPERATOR -- THEN THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU***
Great client in Orrville (15 miles north west of Massillon) is looking for a career oriented person for a temp to hire potential position.
Looking for someone who can work 3rd shift from 10:00 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Friday. Typically 40 hour work week.
Rate: $16.00 - $20.00 depending on experience and interview
Job Description: Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and CNC machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- PRIMARY ROLE: Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly. Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Must have a resume detailing experience and complete a face to face interview
- 2+ years as CNC Mill set-up and operator
- 2+ years of reading blueprints to understand tolerance, dimensions, set-up requirements
- 2+ of editing controls and replacement parts and tooling
- Adapt at measuring and quality assurance
Apply using the link below and complete entire application