• Assisting in the creation of new raw material and finished product specifications including filling in raw material initialization forms, lab disposition sheets, adding lab testing to draft specifications, and reviewing change orders.
• Coordinating with sales, R&D, QC lab personnel, and procurement to obtain samples for testing against draft specifications, to retrieve all information necessary for the drafting of stability plans, and for the review of bills of materials.
• Draft stability plans for review.
• Record temperatures and relative humidity levels of the stability chambers.
• pull stability samples from the chambers for testing, coordinate with the lab to see what can be tested and what needs to be sent for testing, and distribute samples accordingly
• Maintain tracking spreadsheets to ensure easy access to stability data.
• Research past stability data as required.
High school diploma or equivalent
12 months of experience
Required to wear PPE
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.