Now Hiring for Quality Position!
• Write, read and follow SOP’s, conduct required auditing and inspection to QC standards.
• Perform various levels of inspection: incoming receiving, in-process manufacturing, finished goods process and load verification audits.
• Input data pertinent to quality database systems for capturing, analyzing, and providing timely and accurate reporting and corrective actions.
• Determine from blueprint and specifications the dimensions, finishes, processes and methods of inspection
• Visually examine material or product for surface defects such as holes, mix material, creasing, cracks, pits, discoloration, dimensions, foam dents, foam-voids, delaminating, waviness and flatness.
• Partner with production supervisors and team-leads to train production operators on proper manufacturing of products to required quality standard.
• Train associates
• Prepares CAR notices and disposition noting deviations from specifications on processes or quality.
• Evaluate and create non-conformance material and reports.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Participation in weekly quality inspection and auditing sessions.
• Participate in Yellow Lean projects effectively using tool-set and methodology.
• Ability to effectively facilitate Kaizen events on manufacturing floor with crosses functional teams.
• Learn to operator various production equipment such as vacuum table, saws, convoluters, laminators, carousel, and roll pack.