Oklahoma City, OK
Responsible for maintenance of machines and the facility. This person will work closely with the production team, Production Manager and Operations Manager to ensure that all machines are working to original standards.
Perform weekly and 30-day preventative maintenance schedule for all forklifts. Perform weekly and 30-day preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment in the plant. Perform electrical, mechanical, heating/AC and plumbing improvements and repairs as necessary. Maintain excellent, clean appearance of facility exterior and grounds. Maintain excellent, clean interior of facility. Activities to include monthly cleaning of hard to reach areas. Painting as required. Welding as required. Will be expected to make suggestions to management for improvements. Maintain trailers to specifications. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information correctly.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources; Analyzes cost of repairs.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.