RESOURCEMFG IS NOW HIRING FOR WAREHOUSE!!!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity in a temperature controlled warehouse with benefits and paid time off!
The warehouse associate is responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving.
- Pick items with RF device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Responsible for quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Responsible for meeting all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Other tasks and related duties as assigned
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!!
- HS diploma or equivalent desired, but not required
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience preferred
- Ability to stand and walk duration of shift
- Ability to pull orders from various shelf heights
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds frequently and 70 occasionally
- Ability to read and understand written and oral instruction
- Ability to have number recognition skills
- Strong hand/eye coordination required
- Previous experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Computer knowledge desirable but not required
- Ability to grip, grasp, twist, stoop, kneel etc. repetitively