IMMEDIATE NEED! Heavy equipment manufacturer in Georgetown has a need for a Heavy Equipment Mechanical Assemblers
Full-time, contract-to-hire (approx. 3 mo. probationary period before eligible for permanent hire by company for good performance, attendance, etc.)
1st Shift: 6am to 2:45pm, Monday thru Friday (with mandatory OT, incl. Saturdays)
Heavy Equipment Assembler Job Summary:
The mission of the Heavy Equipment Assembler is to work as a member of the manufacturing team to build high-capacity lifting equipment.
Heavy Equipment Assembler Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics for assembly instructions.
- Utilize hand/power tools to assemble large, heavy-duty construction equipment.
- Audit system kit against work order and custom configuration.
- Check cosmetic quality.
- Follow procedures, utilize forms, update documentation, process needs and requirements to implement and maintain the process of systems manufacturing, including software installation and system test.
- Inspect against component specification, packaging, anti-static precautions, and software-loading instructions on all computer systems built in-house.
- Report information to Operations Supervisor on a regular basis, identifying and rectifying critical quality-related problems.
- Maintain workstations in good working condition and keep the work area clean and organized.
- Responsible for quality inspection for all areas of work produced.
- Maintain safe work environment by following all rules and regulations.
- Other duties, as assigned.