Monday- Saturday (Plenty of OT)
-Requires in office interview, resume, on-site interview, ITAR documentation verification, ethic video, 10-panel drug screen.
ALL POSITION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CONTRACT-TO-HIRE:
Summary of Functions:
-Perform receiving, order pulling, order processing, and put away functions within the warehouse; must maintain a high level of accuracy in all areas and must protect the customer’s property.
• Receive and process inbound freight according to established procedures; sign bills of lading for correct amounts; verify there is no visual damage to cartons
• Complete receiving log, move material to the QA designated area or Grief area as appropriate, using documented material handling procedures
• Perform order pulling and order processing activities from picking documents for outbound orders
• Complete outbound order processing functions; labeling, supplying dun age, completing shipping logs and moving material to designated staging areas
• Available to work overtime during the week and weekend as necessary and determined by workflow
• Demonstrates an understanding of quality policy
• Adheres to the program and maintains a clean environment at all times
• Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing safe work practices and following safety practices
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objective
• Commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
• Communicates well with leadership, Team members, and other departments
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.