ANY CANDIDATES SEEKING IMMEDIATE WORK APPLY NOW!!!
Large pharmaceutical company in Gainesville is looking for entry level Packers and Stackers. All shifts available.
- The stacker removes the packed shippers from the end of the line and stacks them on the wooden pallets. The stacker follows the stacking pattern that is attached to the Blue Work Order. The stacker is responsible for signing the Blue Work Order beginning of an order or a shift. The Stacker needs to understand their responsibilities as it relates to customer requirements.
- The Packer is the final operator to check the can before it is placed in a carton. This means that the packer is the final inspector for all finished products before they are shipped to the customer. The packer should utilize his or her time before production of a work order ensuring he or she is prepared for this responsibility.
- Warehouse type work
- Candidates will be packing and stacking boxes for shipment
- Entry Level, no experience required
- Temp to hire position
- Must be able to stand for 8/hrs
- Must have steel toes boots
- Must be able to work on weekends when needed
APPLY TODAY, START TODAY!!!