Title: Repair Technician (Computers)
Pay Rate: $12.50
Hours: 1st shift 6am-3pm
2nd shift 2:30pm-11pm
• Perform the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
• Perform hand set-ups for digital tests.
• Recognize failures and set-up problems, and determine need for appropriate verification.
• Record required information on all repairs and publication discrepancies.
• Operate programmable auto-testers, samplers, real-time oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies, and special test fixtures.
• Attend meetings, workshops, trainings, and seminars, as assigned for conveying gathering information required to perform job functions.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.