Thur-Sat, Paid for 40 hours
Job Summary: Assembly of aircraft interior products, sub assemblies and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
Summary of Duties:
• Adheres to company/customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders
• Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
• Builds assemblies for aircraft components, such as:
o Forming of aluminum parts, fiberglass laminates and other materials o Mix and apply filler to aircraft panels as necessary
o Installs inserts and applies edging material o Assembles components for the structures/units
o Bonds and attaches the sub assemblies to the structure/unit
o Attaches the hardware, plumbing and some electrical components
o Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently and follow verbal and written instructions
• Strong attention to detail and good manual dexterity
• Able to read, write and speak English
• Basic math skills Working Conditions:
• Standing, sitting and walking throughout the workday
• Work will be done in a production shop environment which may include exposure to noise, dust, fumes and carbon fiber
• Possible skin and inhaled contact with various sealants, paints, adhesives or other chemicals
• Proper PPE is defined and required for specific work area
• Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the company and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required
ITAR documents Required.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.