The Laboratory Technician, Level I, is focused on generating high quality data at a large capacity for POLARIS Laboratory customers using laboratory instruments while following work instructions demonstrating successful mastery of assigned tests. We analyze machine and diesel oil, lube and coolant for our customers in a 24-48 hour turn around.
Available Shifts: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm M-F with overtime before/after shift and occasionally on Saturday
3:15 pm - 11:45 pm M-F with overtime before/after shift and occasionally on Saturday
Pay: $12.75/hr. to start and upon hire $13.75/hr.
- Manages their use of common software such as ECI, ADI, HRN, JIRA, Verse and Yammer. Manages use of LIMS effectively in the lab by navigating the menus and screens presented, print paperwork, and research sample history
- Achieves daily production goals, Troubleshoots and appropriately escalates instrument issues, Works according to assigned schedule within the framework of the attendance policy. Performs instrument maintenance using given resources
- Adheres to the Work Instructions. Achieves and maintains audits for assigned tests and documents. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of training document changes. Achieves high level of quality as measured through customer satisfaction (CARs/Customer Complaints)
- Takes appropriate actions to prevent safety related incidents and uses personal protective equipment appropriately, Achieves and maintains certification for safety courses
- Communicates business needs to leaders, supports team members in achieving team goals. Brings ideas and recommendations to improve process and efficiency through the Lean initiative