Currently hiring semi-skilled machine operators for a corrugated company.
- Temp to Hire position!
- Monday - Friday 1st Shift 7-3:30pm OR 2nd shift 3pm- 11:30pm (Overtime may become mandatory based on production needs)
- Production floor setting.
- Long periods of standing and walking around required.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Back-and-forth arm motions lifting corrugated material.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with machine cleaning and zone housekeeping procedures for the assigned work area.
- Assist with machine set-up, start-up, operation, and shut down tasks under direction of the Machine Operator.
- Assist in inspection for quality, correct size, board grade and caliper.
- Observe sheets during run for defects such as damage, warp, delam, short liner, etc. and notify Machine Operator immediately.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Plant Manager.