Looking for welders 3rd shift. $15.00/hour or more depending on experience and skill
- Weld components in flat, vertical or overhead positions Monitor quality to assure consistent and acceptable welds
- Understand the amount of pieces that need to be welded per hour, required welded pieces per job, and be able to achieve those goals.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits
- Recognize and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
- Keep the assigned work station swept and cleaned as necessary, keep clutter and trip hazards out of work areas.
- Use PPE, per training, as required for specific task being performed.
- Other jobs and or duties as directed by fabrication supervisor
- Knowledge of Mig Welding processes
- Knowledge of Blue Prints