2nd shift 3 pm - 1 am Able to work OT on Saturdays
Set up, operate, and tend molds to create elements for a wide variety of shoes. Coordinate with other departments to ensure machines work properly and that all established procedures are followed to ensure proper safety, quality and productivity standards. Keep track of and meet daily output requirements.
- Learn and follow all established Safety procedures
- Learn and follow all established personnel policies (Work Rules, Handbook Policies, etc)
- Learn and follow all established Molding Manufacturing procedures (standard work, SOP’s etc).
- Learn and follow all established Quality procedures (standard work, SOP’s, etc)
- Know and meet daily output targets
- Function well in a team environment; work well with your team mates.
- Operate with a Continuous Improvement mindset in accordance with the (RBS); we are committed to constantly changing in order to improve our processes to better satisfy our customers, associates and shareholders.
- Maintain a proactive, positive attitude. Bring forward ideas that you feel will make us better.