ResourceMFG in partnership with PARFAB are hiring CNC BURN TABLE OPERATORS!!!
Pay: $15-20/hour based on experience
Shift: Monday through Friday- 1st shift
GREAT COMPANY CULTURE WITH ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
- Positions work pieces onto table or into fixture with jib or overhead crane.
- Program and select carbon or metal-coated carbon electrode, gas nozzle, electric current, and gas pressure, according to thickness and type of metal, data on charts, or record of previous runs.
- Coordinates proper programming with CNC controls, making changes, or recommendations for changes as is appropriate.
- Inserts electrode and gas nozzle into holder and connects hose from holder to compressed gas supply.
- Program to select amperage.
- Plasma Cutter experience a plus
- Program to adjust jet of gas to blow away molten metal.
- Strikes arc and guides electrode along lines to cut (melt) through metal.
- Please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Please apply now for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!
CNC BURN TABLE/PLASMA CUTTING