Mechanical Assembler Technician
Full Time Materials Tech needed. This position is perfect for individuals who enjoy working with tools and have mechanical experience.
- 3:30pm to 12:00am
- Monday to Friday
- Great pay
- Clean work environment
- Break room available with vending and refrigerators
- Employee locker provided
- $100 Referral Bonuses
- Free College Courses Available to all our working Associates
Benefits offered: • 2 medical plans • Career advancement opportunities • Safety incentive program • Company sponsored employee appreciation programs
- Job responsibilities include the assembly and wiring of our Metal Enclosed product line to prepare for test and final inspection.
- Good understanding of blue prints/schematics and wiring experience.
- Experience in reading drawings and working with electrical equipment.
- Experience using various tools including manual/electric/pneumatic tools, fork truck (including stand-up), jib crane, templates/fixtures, hand carts, measuring devices and prescribed safety equipment.
- Use hand/power tools to prepare wiring.
- Attention to detail.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, squat, reach to or below shoulder level, lift, carry, push, pull, and use hands to handle and feel.
- Climb and reach above shoulder level.
- Lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
- Push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Solid work record of safety, job performance and attendance.
- Steel toed boot/shoe
- Safety glasses provided