Full Time Assembler needed. This position is perfect for individuals who enjoy working with tools and have mechanical experience.
Job responsibilities include the assembly and wiring utilizing small hand/powered tools.
Benefits offered: • 2 medical plans • Career advancement opportunities • Safety incentive program • Company sponsored employee appreciation programs
Responsibilities Include: • Assemble and wire MCLD • Read and understand wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings, job notes and bills of material • Produce quality work while maintaining maximum output. • Keep work area clean and organized as required. • Must be versatile in order to work in different areas of the department
• Ability to read and understand written material including production, inspection, Standard Practice Bulletins and bills of material
• Ability to read wiring, layout, and schematic diagrams
• Ability to use a variety of power tools
• Ability to meet production standards
• Ability to move or lift objects routinely weighing up to 40 pounds
• Ability to stand, squat, and stoop in a small area for extended periods of time
• Ability to move or lift objects with both hands while bending or stooping on a continual basis throughout an 8 hour day
• Ability to work safely