We are looking for experienced CNC machine operators like you!
Individual will work on tasks as directed by shift supervisor/lead. We are looking for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Able to operate/run all equipment, while ensuring quality, safety and production standards are accomplished.
- Ensure satisfactory work is produced.
- Able to use micrometers, calipers, mic-trac, etc.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of entire job area.
- Maintain daily communication with direct supervisor/lead and other shifts
- Help in training new employees and Carlisle Brake & Friction personnel.
- Comply with all documentation of quality inspection sheets.
- Generally, perform all other duties as assigned.
- Support CBF policies, practices, guidelines, and solutions.
- Promote the acceptance and support / agreement with changes as they unfold.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level.
- Strong attention to detailed paperwork/routers.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Must have a reliable attendance history and good work performance history.
- Must be physically able to perform the job demands.