Team Leader for manufacturing facility in Flint, MI. Will coordinate and monitor work activities of group within a warehouse facility. Ensure completion of work and meeting customer requirements, practicing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Oversee the inspection process, responsible for the laborer’s and the inspection of customer products for the assigned tables.
- Must lead by example, be organized, and practice good housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility.
- Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the facility immediately to a supervisor.
- Responsible for the coordination of shift activities prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.).
- Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for completion of jobs.
- Provide on the job training for any new work instructions when applicable.
- Must be accountable for all personnel assigned to specific jobs.
- Provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding performance.
- Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or Manager.
- Participate, support and comply with all health and safety initiatives and requirements